We are happy to inform you that during the Wind Energy Science Conference in Cork, Ireland, the ReaLCoE project will be hosting a seminar and social event to which you are kindly invited.
About the H2020 ReaLCoE project
ReaLCoE aims to reduce the LCoE of wind energy through the development and demonstration of a highly innovative 12+MW turbine which is optimised across the value chain. This mini-symposium will highlight some of the recent achievements across the project’s 7 Work Packages and highlight opportunities for future collaborative research.
ReaLCoE WESC Mini-symposium:
Tuesday, 18th of June 2019
Starting time: t.b.d.
More information about the mini-symposia can be found here:
ReaLCoE social event (tour and drinks)
Tuesday, 18th of June 2019,
Starting time: 17:30
Location: Cork City Goal, Convent Avenue, Sunday’s Well
Cork City, Ireland
The maximum number of registrations is 70.
More information about Cork City Goal can be found here: https://corkcitygaol.com/
• Development of 12+MW WEC incl. substructures and manufacturing concepts (Björn Schlüter/Petr Kadurek, Senvion)
• Development of new logistic-, installation and marine operation concepts (Novita Saraswati, ECN.TNO)
• Prototype testing, validation and certification (Karin Eustorgi/Hans Kyling, Fraunhofer IWES)
• Optimisation of operation, service and maintenance concepts (Clym Stock-Williams, ECN.TNO)
• Demonstration of full scale 12+MW WEC incl. pre-series offshore testing (Björn Schlüter, Senvion)
• Digitisation of the wind energy value chain on component and system level (Moritz von Stietencron, BIBA)
• Exploitation of exogenous business and financing factors (Peter Eecen, ECN.TNO)
To register for the seminar and social event please click here.